As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
25% 50% 25%as of Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
Worm is a blue, green and black creature type used for cards depicting long, slender, soft-bodied, legless, bilaterally symmetrical, creeping animals. Leeches are excepted, since they have their own subtype.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Worms of the Earth was the first card to mentions Worms, but is an enchantment.
- Feast of Worms is another sorcery, alluding to the association of worms with death.
- Creakwood Liege is the only creature card that creates Worm tokens.
- Spined Fluke is a Worm Horror.
- Death Charmer is a Worm Mercenary.
- Cryptic Annelid is a Worm Beast.
- Coiling Woodworm is an Insect Worm.
- Water Wurm might be a misnamed Worm.
- Reef Worm can create a 3/3 blue Fish creature token, which in turn can create a 6/6 blue Whale creature token, which can create a 9/9 blue Kraken creature token.
Tokens[edit | edit source]
|Token Name||Color||Type Line||P/T||Text Box||Source||Printings|
|Worm||Black/Green||Creature — Worm||1/1|