Will of the council
|Will of the Council|
|Typical Text||Will of the council — ... starting with you, each player votes for ...|
33.3% 22.2% 22.2% 11.1% 11.1%
|oracle:"Will of the Council"|
- Because the votes are cast in turn order, each player will know the votes of players who voted beforehand.
- You must vote for one of the available options. You can't abstain.
- No player votes until the spell or ability resolves. Any responses to that spell or ability must be made without knowing the outcome of the vote.
- Players can't do anything after they finishing voting but before the spell or ability that included the vote finishes resolving.
- The phrase “the vote is tied” refers only to when there is more than one choice that received the most votes. For example, if a 5-player vote from among three different choices ends 3 votes to 1 vote to 1 vote, the vote isn't tied.
Plea for Power
Will of the council — Starting with you, each player votes for time or knowledge. If time gets more votes, take an extra turn after this one. If knowledge gets more votes or the vote is tied, draw three cards.