Vince Caluori was President and CEO of Wizards of the Coast from 1997 to 2002. Before Wizards, he was Manager of the Space Division Business Development at the Boeing Company from 1976 to 1995.
Caluori joined Wizards of the Coast as the company's first outside director in 1994 and accepted the position of executive vice president and chief operating officer in 1997 when the company acquired TSR Inc. He was instrumental in leading the company's business development, including Magic: The Gathering and Pokémon trading card games. In november 1997 he also became President and CEO, replacing Peter Adkison.
References[edit | edit source]
- Vince Caluori promoted to president of WoTC
- Mark Rosewater. (October 16, 2012.) "What was it like getting yelled at for Urza's Block?", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater. (June 05, 2016.) "Combo Winter WAS job-threatening, though, wasn't it?", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater. (March 05, 2017.) "Which was the block where the entire R&d team nearly got fired because it was so bad?", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- ICv2 (June 5, 2002) Wizards of the Coasr Rocked By Change. ICv2