Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Tuck is an informal term used in the game refers to putting cards on the bottom of its owner's library, or shuffle them into owner's library. Tucking is a type of removal effects that move the creature to a generally inaccessible place. Tucked cards can be retrieved by further shuffling (by luck) or tutoring. The keyword action fateseal, which also gives similar effect, was introduced in Future Sight.
Instants[edit | edit source]
- Banishing Stroke — target artifact, creature, or enchantment - Miracle
- Bant Charm — target creature - tri-modal spell
- Condemn — target attacking creature (its controller gains life equal to its toughness)
- Ether Well — target creature (if it is red, otherwise put on top of its owner's library)
- Hide (Hide/Seek) — target artifact or enchantment
- Hinder — counter target spell then put that card on the top or bottom of its owner's library instead of into that player's graveyard
- Natural Obsolescence — target artifact then put that card on the bottom of its owner's library
- Spell Crumple — counter target spell then put that card on the top or bottom of its owner's library instead of into that player's graveyard
- Unravel the AEther — target artifact or enchantment then its owner shuffles it into his or her library
Sorceries[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Burial — each player, all creatures
- Primal Command — when the correct two modes are chosen: target noncreature permanent on top of its owner's library; target player shuffles their library and graveyard.
- Psychotic Episode — target player reveals his or her hand and the top card of his or her library. You choose and tuck a card revealed this way - Madness
- Ransack — look at the top five cards of target player's library, tuck any number of them in any order and the rest on top of the library in any order.
- Terminus — each player, all creatures - Miracle
Planeswalkers[edit | edit source]
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor — - +2 loyalty counters, look and may tuck the top card of target player's library
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Brutalizer Exarch — 3/3 - when this enters the battlefield, target noncreature permanent - bi-modal spell
- Conundrum Sphinx — 4/4 - each player, named card (penalty for mis-naming the card)
- Coral Fighters — 1/1 - whenever this attacks and isn't blocked, look and may tuck the top card of defending player's library
- Grazing Kelpie — 2/3 - , Sacrifice this: target card from a graveyard - Persist
- Jötun Grunt — 4/4 - Cumulative upkeep - two cards from a single graveyard
- Junktroller — 0/6 - : target card from a graveyard - Defender
- Mercenary Informer — 2/1 - : target nontoken Mercenary
- Nantuko Tracer — 2/1 - when this enters the battlefield, target card from a graveyard
- Rebel Informer — 1/2 - : target nontoken Rebel
- Vendilion Clique — 3/1 - when this enters the battlefield, look at target player's hand, then you may choose a nonland card from it; If you do, that player reveals and tucks the chosen card, then draws a card.
- Void Stalker — 2/1 - , : Void Stalker and target creature on top of their owners' libraries, then both players shuffle their libraries
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
- Precognition — at the beginning of your upkeep, may look and tuck the top card of target opponent's library
- Wheel of Sun and Moon — Aura enchant player - if a card would be put into enchanted player's graveyard from anywhere, instead that card is revealed and tucked.
Artifacts[edit | edit source]
- Proteus Staff — - , : target creature. That creature's controller reveals cards from the top of his or her library until he or she reveals a creature card; then the player puts that card onto the battlefield and tuck the rest in any order.
- Reito Lantern — - : target card from a graveyard
- Rishadan Pawnshop — - , : shuffle target nontoken permanent you control into its owner's library
- Teferi's Puzzle Box — - at the beginning of each player's draw step, that player tucks the cards in his or her hand in any order, then draws that many cards.
- Vessel of Endless Rest — - when this enters the battlefield, target card from a graveyard