Tuck is an informal term used in the game refers to putting cards on the bottom of its owner's library, or shuffle them into owner's library. Tucking is a type of removal effects that move the creature to a generally inaccessible place. Tucked cards can be retrieved by further shuffling (by luck) or tutoring. The keyword action fateseal, which also gives similar effect, was introduced in Future Sight.
Instants[edit | edit source]
- Banishing Stroke — target artifact, creature, or enchantment - Miracle
- Bant Charm — target creature - tri-modal spell
- Condemn — target attacking creature (its controller gains life equal to its toughness)
- Ether Well — target creature (if it is red, otherwise put on top of its owner's library)
- Hide (Hide/Seek) — target artifact or enchantment
- Hinder — counter target spell then put that card on the top or bottom of its owner's library instead of into that player's graveyard
- Natural Obsolescence — target artifact then put that card on the bottom of its owner's library
- Spell Crumple — counter target spell then put that card on the top or bottom of its owner's library instead of into that player's graveyard
- Unravel the AEther — target artifact or enchantment then its owner shuffles it into his or her library
Sorceries[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Burial — each player, all creatures
- Primal Command — when the correct two modes are chosen: target noncreature permanent on top of its owner's library; target player shuffles their library and graveyard.
- Psychotic Episode — target player reveals his or her hand and the top card of his or her library. You choose and tuck a card revealed this way - Madness
- Ransack — look at the top five cards of target player's library, tuck any number of them in any order and the rest on top of the library in any order.
- Terminus — each player, all creatures - Miracle
Planeswalkers[edit | edit source]
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor — - +2 loyalty counters, look and may tuck the top card of target player's library
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Brutalizer Exarch — 3/3 - when this enters the battlefield, target noncreature permanent - bi-modal spell
- Conundrum Sphinx — 4/4 - each player, named card (penalty for mis-naming the card)
- Coral Fighters — 1/1 - whenever this attacks and isn't blocked, look and may tuck the top card of defending player's library
- Grazing Kelpie — 2/3 - , Sacrifice this: target card from a graveyard - Persist
- Jötun Grunt — 4/4 - Cumulative upkeep - two cards from a single graveyard
- Junktroller — 0/6 - : target card from a graveyard - Defender
- Mercenary Informer — 2/1 - : target nontoken Mercenary
- Nantuko Tracer — 2/1 - when this enters the battlefield, target card from a graveyard
- Rebel Informer — 1/2 - : target nontoken Rebel
- Vendilion Clique — 3/1 - when this enters the battlefield, look at target player's hand, then you may choose a nonland card from it; If you do, that player reveals and tucks the chosen card, then draws a card.
- Void Stalker — 2/1 - , : Void Stalker and target creature on top of their owners' libraries, then both players shuffle their libraries
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
- Precognition — at the beginning of your upkeep, may look and tuck the top card of target opponent's library
- Wheel of Sun and Moon — Aura enchant player - if a card would be put into enchanted player's graveyard from anywhere, instead that card is revealed and tucked.
Artifacts[edit | edit source]
- Proteus Staff — - , : target creature. That creature's controller reveals cards from the top of his or her library until he or she reveals a creature card; then the player puts that card onto the battlefield and tuck the rest in any order.
- Reito Lantern — - : target card from a graveyard
- Rishadan Pawnshop — - , : shuffle target nontoken permanent you control into its owner's library
- Teferi's Puzzle Box — - at the beginning of each player's draw step, that player tucks the cards in his or her hand in any order, then draws that many cards.
- Vessel of Endless Rest — - when this enters the battlefield, target card from a graveyard