From MTG Wiki
25 life points
Exactly 50 cards
Tiny Leaders is a Magic: The Gathering format. It is a variant of Commander, but restricts deckbuilding to cards of converted mana cost 3 or less. It was conceived in 2013 and has its own list of banned and restricted cards.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- All cards must have a converted mana cost of 3 or less.
- Each player chooses a legendary creature (or suitable Planeswalker) which is called their Commander or General. Decks may use other legendary creatures as well.
- No cards in the deck of any player may have a color identity that is not a subset of the color identity of his or her general. The color identity of a card is composed of every colored mana symbol that appears on that card — whether in the mana cost or the rules text.
- Except for basic lands, player may not use more than one copy of any given card.
- Each deck must contain exactly 50 cards including the General.
- Players start with 25 life.
- There is no Commander damage win conditon.
References[edit | edit source]