Tiny Leaders is a Magic: The Gathering format. It is a variant of Commander, but restricts deckbuilding to cards of converted mana cost 3 or less. It was conceived in 2013 and has its own list of banned and restricted cards.
- All cards must have a converted mana cost of 3 or less.
- Each player chooses a legendary creature (or suitable Planeswalker) which is their deck commander. Decks may use other legendary creatures as well. Partner commanders are only legal if their combined color identities are less than four total colors.
- No cards in the deck of any player may have a color identity that is not a subset of the color identity of his or her general. The color identity of a card is composed of every colored mana symbol that appears on that card — whether in the mana cost or the rules text.
- Except for basic lands, player may not use more than one copy of any given card.
- Each deck must contain exactly 50 cards including the General.
- Players start with 25 life.
- Each player's starting hand size (before mulligans) is 8 minus the number of cards in their command zone (meaning 7 cards for regular commander or 6 cards for Partner commanders).
- There is no Commander damage win condition.