Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Legacy was a collection of artifacts assembled by Urza, that work in conjunction to defeat his mortal enemy, Yawgmoth. In preparation for the inevitable Phyrexian invasion of Dominaria, Urza devised a stratagem to create a champion; Urza's Legacy is more than a collection of artifacts. It is a construct of thought given purpose. During the story of the Weatherlight, it becomes evident that there is some magical force guiding the assembly of the Legacy. It evolves, incorporating artifacts and beings not originally intended as part of its design. In this way, the Legacy represented an intangible but undeniable guiding force; a fate constructed through artifice.
The complete list of artifacts and beings known to be contained in the Legacy is as follows:
- the Bones of Ramos (The Eye, Heart, Horn, Skull, and Tooth)
- Chimeric Sphere
- Gerrard Capashen
- Gerrard's hourglass pendant
- Juju Bubble
- Karn, Silver Golem
- Mind Stone
- Null Rod
- Power Matrix
- Salvation Sphere (Squee's Toy)
- The Skyship Weatherlight
- Thran Engine
- Thran Forge
- Thran Tome
In-game references[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Brady Dommermuth (August 19, 2004). "Ask Wizards". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (July 10, 2007). "The Legacy Weapon". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (July 17, 2007). "Legacy Weapon Answers". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (February 06, 2002). "Treasure Trove". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.