The complete list of artifacts and beings known to be contained in the Legacy is as follows: 
- the Bones of Ramos (The Eye, Heart, Horn, Skull, and Tooth)
- Chimeric Sphere
- Gerrard Capashen
- Gerrard's hourglass pendant
- Juju Bubble
- Karn, Silver Golem
- Mind Stone
- Null Rod
- Power Matrix
- Salvation Sphere (Squee's Toy)
- The Skyship Weatherlight
- Thran Engine
- Thran Forge
- Thran Tome
Legacy Weapon[edit | edit source]
Legacy Weapon (initially printed in Apocalypse, later reprinted in Tenth Edition) is a card representation of the Legacy. It costs , and has two abilities: one, an activated one, can remove a permanent from the game; the other, a replacement ability, prevents it from being put into a graveyard from anywhere.  
References[edit | edit source]
- Brady Dommermuth. (August 19, 2004.) “Ask Wizards”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana. (July 10, 2007.) “The Legacy Weapon”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana. (July 17, 2007.) “Legacy Weapon Answers”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana. (February 06, 2002.) “Treasure Trove”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.