Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Colors of Magic
The Colors of Magic is an anthologies novel published in February 1999. It features stories by various writers. It was edited by Jess Lebow.
Blurb[edit | edit source]
The Brothers' struggle for power has ended ...
Argoth is decimated ...
Tidal waves have turned canyons into rivers ...
Earthquakes leveled the cities ...
Dominaria is in ruins.
Now the struggle for this war-torn world is to survive.
List of stories[edit | edit source]
- Reprisal by Tom Leupold
- Edgur, a mere apprentice, makes a deal with a deal with a nature spirit, hoping to win the hand of the woman he loves.
- A Song out of Darkness by Loren L. Coleman
- This story features a "scientific" article written by the not-very-respected archaeologist Armand Ar-Basinno. Its a humorous piece in which Ar-Bassino mistakes a goblin's description of a ball game called cricket (but otherwise almost identical to American football) for some intricate religious ritual.
- The Crucible of the Orcs by Don Perrin
- Two sister commit dark acts by an equally dark and murky lake...
- The Mirror of Yesterday by Jonathan Tweet
- Bound in Shallows by Kevin T. Stein
- The Gold Border