|Later part of||
Description[edit | edit source]
At the time of The Brothers' War (0-64 AR), 5,000 Years have passed since the Thran Civil War, and Terisiare has managed to largely rebuild into a dynamic and modernizing force on Dominaria. That is, until the war came along.
- Terisia City the largest and most ancient city. Headquarters of the Third Way. It declared neutrality in the war, but was conquered several times by both sides.
- The Halquina Mountains, the backbone of the southwestern peninsula.
- Colekgan Mountains, a massive mountainous area in the northwest of the continent.
- The Fallaji
- The Great Desert, inhabited by the Fallaji tribes. Of these, the Tomakul and Zegot established their own cities.
- Malpiri, the clan on the north-eastern plains
- Ronom Glacier, a large body of ice at the furthest north of Terisiare. The site where Feldon found his first cane.
- Ronom Lake, an immense lake in the centre of the continent, fed by the Ronom Glacier.
- Sarinth a peaceful region, destroyed by Mishra's forces.
- Yumok, a rival of Sarinth along the mountainous northern coast.
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Maps of Terisiare[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]