As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Later part of||
Description[edit | edit source]
At the time of The Brothers' War (0-64 AR), 5,000 Years have passed since the Thran Civil War, and Terisiare has managed to largely rebuild into a dynamic and modernizing force on Dominaria. That is, until the war came along.
- Terisia City the largest and most ancient city. Headquarters of the Third Way. It declared neutrality in the war, but was conquered several times by both sides.
- The Halquina Mountains, the backbone of the southwestern peninsula.
- Colekgan Mountains, a massive mountainous area in the northwest of the continent.
- The Fallaji
- The Great Desert, inhabited by the Fallaji tribes. Of these, the Tomakul and Zegot established their own cities.
- Malpiri, the clan on the north-eastern plains
- Ronom Glacier, a large body of ice at the furthest north of Terisiare. The site where Feldon found his first cane.
- Ronom Lake, an immense lake in the centre of the continent, fed by the Ronom Glacier.
- Sarinth a peaceful region, destroyed by Mishra's forces.
- Yumok, a rival of Sarinth along the mountainous northern coast.
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Maps of Terisiare[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]