Storyline[edit | edit source]
Many ancient storylines took place on Terisiare, including the Brothers' War. In the Ice Age that set in after the war, Terisiare was largely covered by glaciers; as they receded, the continent was ground up into a large archipelago. Throughout Dominarian history, several important nations were located on Terisiare, such as the Thran Empire, Argive and Kjeldor.
Locations on Terisiare[edit | edit source]
Almost all of the nations of Terisiare during the time of the Brothers' War, the Dark and the Ice Age have fallen. For lists of these nations, see the following articles:
- Countries of Terisiare at the Time of The Brothers' War
- Countries of Terisiare at the Time of The Dark
- Countries of Terisiare at the Time of The Ice Age
Nations existing on Terisiare during the Modern Age[edit | edit source]
- Efuan Pincar
- Korlis. Even before Dominaria was torn apart by the time rifts, Korlis was a fading civilization.
- New Argive
Other locations[edit | edit source]
- Deep-sea trench
- Jharth. Ronom Lake is popularly believed to have been in the region of present-day Jharth.
- Kovrian Wastelands. It is believed that here lied Terisia City.
In-game references[edit | edit source]
- Adarkar Unicorn
- Adarkar Windform
- Ashnod's Cylix
- Benthic Explorers
- Dire Wolves
- Rimebound Dead
- Viscerid Drone
- Zur the Enchanter
Maps of Terisiare[edit | edit source]
The art of Invasion Plans also shows a globe of Dominaria with Terisiare on the left (4205 AR) ©2001 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
Sources used in this Page[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Duelist Supplement 1994: A History of Antiquities