In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Tenth Edition/Theme decks
Decklists[edit | edit source]
Arcanis's Guile[edit | edit source]
Arcanis's Guile is a blue theme deck.
|“||Manipulate, deceive, humiliate, win. Frustrate your enemies by undoing all their hard work while you tear through your library for whatever spell you need. Then deliver the deathblow at your leisure with a little help from the archmage Arcanis the Omnipotent.||”|
2 Sage Owl
Cho-Manno's Resolve[edit | edit source]
Cho-Manno's Resolve is a white theme deck.
|“||Let your enemies' aggression be their own undoing. You'll parry every strike, neutralize every creature, and roadblock every assault in your foe's arsenal, then win by a well-aimed stroke. Remember Cho-Manno's motto: "The first principle of war is to be the last to die."||”|
Evincar's Tyranny[edit | edit source]
Evincar's Tyranny is a black theme deck.
|“||The throne of power is not for the weak. It takes a strong mind and an even stronger stomach to dispense such darkness, spell after spell. Summon the tyrannical evincar Crovax himself to crush your enemy under the weight of your sinister minions.||”|
2 Mind Rot
Kamahl's Temper[edit | edit source]
Kamahl's Temper is a red theme deck.
|“||Patience is no virtue. With the pit fighter Kamahl and a horde of temper-challenged "haste" creatures at your command, you'll scorch your way to victory before your enemy even finds the snooze button. Attack and burn anything that stands in your way. Why wait?||”|
Molimo's Might[edit | edit source]
Molimo's Might is a green theme deck.
|“||The "Molimo's Might" deck starts off a little slowly, but it finishes with a wallop. Early in the game, get as many Forests into play as possible. Rampant Growth and Civic Wayfinder are great ways to find more. Once you've got a bunch of lands out, you can play creatures that are just plain bigger than your opponent’s creatures. Half a dozen of them have a power of 5 or more!
As if your creatures weren't brutal enough, Blanchwood Armor permanently gives one of them a power and toughness boost equal to the number of Forests you have in play (which is probably a lot). Giant Growth gives a temporary +3/+3 boost to any creature, and Overrun gives the same boost to all your creatures. Your opponent will be wearing footprints.
References[edit | edit source]
- Magic Arcana (May 29, 2007). "Theme Decks". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (July 9, 2007). "Tenth Edition Theme Decks Revealed". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (August 18, 2008). "Tenth Edition Theme Decks". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- 10th Edition Theme Deck: Arcanis's Guile — Wizards of the Coast
- 10th Edition Theme Deck: Cho-Manno's Resolve — Wizards of the Coast
- 10th Edition Theme Deck: Evincar's Tyranny — Wizards of the Coast
- 10th Edition Theme Deck: Kamahl's Temper — Wizards of the Coast
- 10th Edition Theme Deck: Molimo's Might — Wizards of the Coast