Template talk:Featured article
- There is no official way to choose. Until we come up with a way, I say any administrator can choose any worth-while topic. --GeoMike 20:46, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- Proposals are not coming in very often, so the last 2 feature articles have stuck around for 2 weeks each. --GeoMike 13:06, 19 May 2008 (PDT)
- Haha, we all know why this is the case; no. of editors, editor mentality. What could get more people on this, if anything (I'm not going to be all that optimistic about this anymore, the hope that more will join in improving the wiki, sorry)? Maybe... there's custom titles to wiki editors (on the MTGS forums)? MM (talk!) 06:34, 16 August 2008 (EDT)
- The editors we do have each have their specialities; more or less. They may or may not overlap. sighsssssssssss I need a Mt Dew --GeoMike 15:32, 16 August 2008 (EDT)
Anyone know how to make the images transparent? Should they be, anyway? Right now, I see a pixellated Legends logo on the main page, that's all. =p
I like it - good idea :) --GeoMike 23:22, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- thx :) . Oracle of Truth 00:08, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Feature article/feature article to improve discussion[edit source]
Um... where shoudl this be done?
Also, it sorta seems incongruous to have the feature article, something of perfection, I guess, to also be the article to improve. MM (talk!) 16:32, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
- The article to improve is the novel or am I missing something. --GeoMike 18:09, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
WorldwakeR? >_> This page is protected, so I can't fix that amusing typo.