Talk:Return to Ravnica
Guild symbols[edit source]
Could someone upload new versions of guild symbols (both here and on Gatecrash page)? They are on the Mothership. --Spike 16:57, 23 July 2012 (CET)
- You mean this ones? --> http://www.magicspoiler.com/return-to-ravnica-spoiler/
- Can't find any other new guild symbols. They seem to be nearly exact to old ones, but with slight recoloration and symmetry (rakdos). If they are, tell me and will try to update them. Thanks.
- --User:JaceWeCan 18:25, 23 July 2012 (CET)
- See here. The Gruul, Izzet, Rakdos, Golgari and Boros are all essentially redesigned. Azorius and Simic have less sobvious, but significant changes.
Novel details[edit source]
- It's a placeholder.
- It's gone.
Tips & Tricks cards[edit source]
I just opened a whole box of Ravnica and didn't see any Tips & Tricks cards, just Marketing cards and Tokens
- I see numerous tokens and a "marketing card" if the thing with Bolas is a "marketing card". Kraken Chowder 101 (talk) 04:52, 6 October 2012 (EDT)
Two other cycles?[edit source]
There seems to be two other cycles within this set. They are not part of any megacycle though. There's a cycle of mono-colored mythics (Jace, Necropolis Regent, Worldspine Wurm, the Angel who's name I cant remember but is a triple-O-ring, and Utvara Hellkite) and a cycle of rare hybrid mana spells (Nivmagus Elemental, Deathrite Shaman, Cryptborn Horror, Azor Elocutors, and a Selesnyan enchantment with populate). I am unsure if they should be added to the wiki. DeathHacker (talk) 16:49, 9 October 2012 (EDT)
- Are these really cycles or simply how things have been designed?
- We're really reaching for content if we're adding this or our threshold for substance is really, really low. --Magic Mage (talk!) 01:35, 17 October 2012 (EDT)
- I added the hybrid one because it both pertains to the guilds and was mentioned on one of the Daily MTG articles as being part of each guild's vertical cycle of hybrids (one rare, one uncommon, and one common) so it looks to fit. The monocolored cycle seems to be a coincidence. I only suggested it because Vraska is counted as a Golgari Card for her cycle, despite not having a Golgari Watermark.DeathHacker (talk) 12:36, 19 October 2012 (EDT)
- Keep indenting.
- The indenting is gonna cause a over9000 joke soon. ANYWAYS This is the article I'm refering to http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/mm/217 . Under "Hybrid Mana" there is a small blurp at the end of the section referencing a vertical cycle of Hybrid Mana cards. DeathHacker (talk) 18:55, 28 October 2012 (EDT)
- And space between comments, thanks. Improves clarity.
- I'm clarifying that this is not a mirrored pair.
- Per http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/34993944406/wow-come-on-maro-one-deals-damage-and-discards, http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/34993693982/you-seem-to-constantly-miss-what-are-obviously-cycles, http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/34843206237/why-wasnt-sphinxs-revelation-named-isperias, and http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/35134516252/about-rakdoss-return-and-sphinx-revelation-cant-you.
- Accidental mirrored pair.
—R&D, Logs from R&D's Secret Lair
"Sinker" --> Dragon's Maze[edit source]
- Also add "A stylized mitre", coz that's what it is. Kraken Chowder 101 (talk) 00:49, 12 November 2012 (EST)