Talk:Planeswalker's spark

From MTG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

After moving the page I realized, that the spark is called "planeswalker spark" in [1]. So what's the right term? Should the page be moved once more or is "planeswalker's spark" used in some source? Oracle of Truth 03:03, 27 February 2008 (GMT)

I believe, I've seen the current term somewhere as well. When I find something I'll let you know. --MORT (T) 20:49, 27 February 2008 (GMT)