Talk:Magic: The Gathering Arena
History section[edit source]
Would it make sense to have a history section with a short summary of each major update? E.g. (date) RIX added, (date) AKH and HOU added, NDA dropped, new starter decks. —Fenhl 17:31, 23 April 2018 (UTC)
- Probably yes. - Yandere Sliver 18:20, 23 April 2018 (UTC)
- Added as a subsection of History. I haven't been able to find out the dates for the start of the closed beta and the RIX update, so if someone who knows those could add them please, that would be great. —Fenhl 19:35, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
what day do the weekly rewards reset?[edit source]
The Vault[edit source]
What is "The Vault"? The article doesn't explain.--184.108.40.206 02:20, 30 April 2018 (UTC)
- Done. This should explain it. —Fenhl 02:36, 30 April 2018 (UTC)
- WotC is phasing out the vault. I will post some suggested edits based on this official forum post (scroll to Changes to the Economy) and it's worth discussing what happens with this section based on their plans to remove it (scroll to Getting Wild (Cards)).--Corporat (talk) 15:11, 19 July 2018 (UTC) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Corporat (talk • contribs).
- Sure go ahead. - Yandere Sliver 18:08, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
Starter deck[edit source]
I'm pretty sure that with the open beta, the starter decks have been changed. Now you start the game with five monocolor decks, then win another ten dual color decks (different from the ones in the articles, however).—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
Article italicization[edit source]
The title of the article should be italicized. —18.104.22.168 14:06, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
- Done. - Yandere Sliver 14:43, 6 January 2019 (UTC)