Talk:Kaldra artifact

From MTG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

I think the plural was better. They are collectively known as the Kaldra artifacts --Hunter (talk) 21:23, 9 March 2019 (UTC)

Actually that is a good point and the pages which link her always use the pluralized form. So I am not against of pluralizing again. - Yandere Sliver H09 symbol.png 22:55, 9 March 2019 (UTC)