Shouldn't this be moved to Boros to conform with the other guilds? -- GWiZ665
- This isn't just copy/pasted from the MTG.com article, i hope?VestDan 10:05, 19 May 2006 (CDT)
- Nope, not a copy/paste job. Heavily referenced though. I basicly rewrote the minisite and Matt's collumn. There's a little more that I want to do to it to make it more different, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. Randel 15:24, 20 May 2006 (CDT)
- Note: "League of Wojek" simply redirects here, there is no reason to link to "League of Wojek" within this article. Randel 12:15, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
The following content on the hierarchy of the Boros Legion was moved, and is to be rewritten. --Magic Mage (talk!) 13:50, 1 September 2012 (EDT)
No rewrite has been done, remerging the pages. --Hunter61 (talk) 07:36, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
Can someone please delete this? We have no idea that it is real and isn't a troll. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 5 November 2012 (talk • contribs).
- Pretty sure it's a PH. --Kraken Chowder 101 (talk) 20:45, 5 November 2012 (EST)
- Placeholder or not, doesn't belong. Removed. Barinellos (talk) 03:36, 6 November 2012 (EST)
- "Unknown at the moment" or not, "Unknown at the moment" does not belong either. Removed. --Magic Mage (talk!) 05:12, 6 November 2012 (EST)
In the Gatecrash advertising, it shows the Planeswalker Gideon Jura aligned with the Boros Legion to "fight for your guild".
- I removed this. --Magic Mage (talk!) 02:03, 6 November 2012 (EST)
So, we seem to have two pages. This one, and Boros Legion/Old. A fine mess. Which one should be deleted? --Hunter61 (talk) 17:29, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
- Removed the newer page --Hunter61 (talk) 07:36, 29 September 2013 (UTC)