Supervillain Rumble is a casual multiplayer format where every player is an Archenemy.
From the Comprehensive Rules (Guilds of Ravnica (October 5, 2018))
- 904.12. Supervillain Rumble Option
- 904.12a As an alternative option, players may play a Free-for-All game in which each player has their own scheme deck. The attack multiple players option (see rule 802) is used; no other multiplayer options are used.
- 904.12b Each player in this game is an archenemy.
- 904.12c As in a normal Free-for-All game, the starting player is randomly determined. All other rules that apply to the archenemy in an Archenemy game apply to each player in a Supervillain Rumble game.
From the glossary of the Comprehensive Rules (Guilds of Ravnica (October 5, 2018))
- Supervillain Rumble
- A Free-for-All game in which each player is an archenemy. See rule 806, “Free-for-All,” and rule 904, “Archenemy.”