Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Stonehaven locations[edit | edit source]
- Lighthouse Island. An elongated mountainous island, protecting the western coast from Corondor. The lighthouse guided vessels from the Western Seas to the once proud ports of Arathoxia.
- The Urlan Wild. The northern part of Stonehaven. It is said that to journey across these pristine lands was to remember why Corondor was worth fighting for.
- The Tenamis River
- The Plains of Urlan. The northern plains of Stonehaven, which are crossed by the Tenamis River. Where bone was like gold, and Visionaries searched the stars for signs. Its people were allies to any who would defend Corondor from conqueror wizards.
- The Ten Summits. The mountainrange south of Urlan, and north of the Plains of Ephren.
- Plains of Ephren. The central part of Stonehaven. The enchanted plains were the domain of Lord Adam Carthalion until the destruction of his army in the Battle of Aster Fall. Birthplace of Jared Carthalion and location of the first battle between Jared and Ravidel.
- Castle Melmereth. Adam Carthalion's castle in Ephren until the year 1265 by the Reckoning of the Sages of Minorad. After Adam was killed in the Battle of Aster Fall, Ravidel took residence in the castle. Melmereth was destroyed after Jared Carthalion and Yorgo infiltrated the castle and Jared summoned a Shivan Dragon.
- Krysilthus Woods. An enchanted forest south of the Plains of Ephren, and north of Arathoxia. Controlled by House Verdenth (the seat of Emerald Magic). Home to the Ironroot Treefolk.
- Stonehaven Plains. The heartland of southern Stonehaven.
- Nyx. In the Swamps of Nyx lay the stronghold of the Black Sorceress. Believed to be long-abandoned, its forbidden gates disguise a thousand secrets.
- Arathoxia. A city at the delta of the Tenamis River on the southwestern coast of Stonehaven.