Spellslinger Starter Kit
|Spellslinger Starter Kit|
|Set symbol||This set has no own expansion symbol.|
|Symbol description||Cards use the symbol of their original expansion.|
Ethan Fleischer (lead)|
Jules Robins 
|Release date||October 5, 2018|
(two 60-card decks)
|Not part of a block or series|
|Magic: The Gathering chronology|
The Spellslinger Starter Kit is a 2-Player Starter Set for Magic: The Gathering that was released on October 5, 2018. The Spellslinger Starter Kit is a learn-to-play product aimed at new players. It will be available in local game stores and mass market stores, for an MSRP of $14.99.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Two 60-card preconstructed decks, each containing five rares.
- Two quick-start learn to play guides
- One booklet featuring the world and rules of Magic
- Two cards to help players get started with each deck (“do not shuffle”/"on your turn")
- Two spindown life counters.