Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Sokenzan (Japanese: 霜剣山; rōmaji: Sōkenzan; literally "Frosty Sword Mountains") is Kamigawa's largest mountain range. It is inhabited by akki, yamabushi shamans, as well as bandits and ronin (masterless samurai) ruled by the bandit king, Godo. At its heart are the Tendo Peaks, where the Yuki-onna roam freely.
The guardian dragon of the Sokenzan is Ryusei, the Falling Star.
Minor locations[edit | edit source]
- Ganzan Pass. A treacherous pass through the Sokenzan Range; means “rock-cut”.
- Shinka Keep. An ogre-mage hermitage.
- Tendo Peaks. The impossibly steep, spire-like mountains in the heart of the Sokenzan Range.
- Untaidake, the tallest mountain of the Tendo Peaks.
- Heart of Frost, another mountain
Notable inhabitants of Sokenzan[edit | edit source]
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Quoted or referred to: