|Khans of Tarkir block|
Original timeline[edit | edit source]
As the khan, Sidisi considered herself to be the queen of the Sultai and aimed to gather all the clans under her banner. Her allegiance with the rakshasas provided her with incredible necromantic powers.
Alternate timeline[edit | edit source]
In the new timeline, however, Sidisi never became Khan and she was reduced to one of Silumgar's undead slaves. However, with her unmatched necromantic powers she was the only thing keeping the rest of the naga in any position of influence. Her ability to threaten, sway, and remove other politicians kept Sidisi as vizier at Silumgar's side, whispering tales to the dragon — some to lull and some to disturb.
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Quoted or referred to:
- Debilitating Injury
- Dutiful Return (Khans of Tarkir)
- Palace Familiar
- Set Adrift
- Ultimate Price (Dragons of Tarkir)
References[edit | edit source]
- Sam Stoddard. (date.) “Mercy”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- The Magic Creative Team. (March 11, 2015.) “Planeswalker's Guide to Dragons of Tarkir, Part 1”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Sam Stoddard. (April 8, 2015 .) “The Poisoned Heart”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.