We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Shrine is an enchantment subtype that was introduced in Champions of Kamigawa. There were five shrines printed in as an uncommon cycle. They encouraged multi-color decks, because they are all legendary, and do something during your upkeep for each shrine you control.
Shrine Cycle[edit | edit source]
- Honden of Cleansing Fire () — Gain two life for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Seeing Winds () — Draw a card for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Night's Reach () — Target opponent discards a card for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Infinite Rage () — Deal damage to target creature or player equal to the number of shrines you control.
- Honden of Life's Web () — Put a 1/1 colorless Spirit token into play for each shrine you control.
References[edit | edit source]