Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Shrine is an enchantment subtype that was introduced in Champions of Kamigawa. There were five shrines printed in as an uncommon cycle. They encouraged multi-color decks, because they are all legendary, and do something during your upkeep for each shrine you control.
Shrine Cycle[edit | edit source]
- Honden of Cleansing Fire () — Gain two life for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Seeing Winds () — Draw a card for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Night's Reach () — Target opponent discards a card for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Infinite Rage () — Deal damage to target creature or player equal to the number of shrines you control.
- Honden of Life's Web () — Put a 1/1 colorless Spirit token into play for each shrine you control.
References[edit | edit source]