|(Subtype for enchantment cards)|
20% 20% 20% 20% 20%
Shrine (Japanese: 祭殿; rōmaji: saiden) is an enchantment subtype that was introduced in Champions of Kamigawa. There were five shrines printed in as an uncommon cycle. They encouraged multi-color decks, because they are all legendary, and do something during your upkeep for each shrine you control.
Shrine cycle[edit | edit source]
- Honden of Cleansing Fire () — Gain two life for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Seeing Winds () — Draw a card for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Night's Reach () — Target opponent discards a card for each shrine you control.
- Honden of Infinite Rage () — Deal damage to target creature or player equal to the number of shrines you control.
- Honden of Life's Web () — Put a 1/1 colorless Spirit token into play for each shrine you control.
References[edit | edit source]