|Last seen||Planechase Anthology|
Segovia is a plane where everything exists in miniature at about a 1:100 scale. The largest creature, a Segovian Leviathan, is about the size of a Dominarian elephant. When planeswalkers visit this plane they are automatically shrunk down to scale. The people of Segovia watch sports such as chariot races in arenas called Hippodromes. It was once visited by Nicol Bolas who noted its vastly aquatic nature.
Planeswalker visitors[edit | edit source]
In-game references[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mark Rosewater (November 29, 2016). "The Rabiah Scale". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Brady Dommermuth (March 19, 2008). "The Known Mutliverse (sic)". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Doug Beyer (September 02, 2009). "The Planes of Planechase". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- McGough, Scott. Champion's Trial. Seattle, WA: Wizards of the Coast, November 1, 2003.
- Phyrexia.com Post by Scott McGough, Friday, November 14, 2003