Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Final league standings at the end of the season, after seven total League Weekends, will place players into postseason Gauntlet to determine the new invitees to the league.
Set up[edit | edit source]
Participants[edit | edit source]
The 24 participants for the 2020-21 Rivals League Gauntlet were defined as follows:
- 21st through 32nd in Rivals League standings from the end of the season.
- The four highest-finishing Challengers — 12 players in total — from each split's Championship.
Results[edit | edit source]
- Top 2—the winner and finalist—qualify for the 2021 World Championship.
- Top 4 receive invitation to the MPL for the following season.
- The four highest-finishing Challengers not already invited to the MPL or World Championship will receive invitation to the MPL for the following season and are qualified for the World Championship.
- All other players will be invited to the Rivals League for the following season.