|First seen||The Purifying Fire|
|Last seen||Magic Origins|
Description[edit | edit source]
It is known for a magical phenomenon called the Purifying Fire. Parts of Regatha are highly volcanic, and wildlife like the Embermaw Hellion has adapted to living in fiery conditions. For certain periods, Jaya Ballard and Chandra Nalaar made it their home.
Notable locations[edit | edit source]
- The Great Western Wood, home to reclusive elves
- Mount Keralia
- Keral Keep, a monastery founded by followers of Jaya Ballard
- Zinara, the city ruled by the Order of Heliud.
Planeswalker visitors[edit | edit source]
In-game references[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mark Rosewater (November 29, 2016). "The Rabiah Scale". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Laura Resnick (2009), "The Purifying Fire". A Planeswalker Novel. Wizards of the Coast.
- Doug Beyer (August 5, 2015). "Offers to the Fire". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Martha Wells (May 2, 2018). "Return to Dominaria: Episode 8". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Creative Team (July 9, 2015). "The Worlds of Magic Origins". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Greg Weisman (November 2019). "War of the Spark: Forsaken". Del Rey.