|First seen||The Purifying Fire|
|Last seen||Magic Origins|
Regatha is the plane where the Order of Heliud was founded. It is known for a magical phenomenon called the Purifying Fire. Parts of Regatha are highly volcanic, and wildlife like the Embermaw Hellion has adapted to living in fiery conditions. For certain periods, Jaya Ballard and Chandra Nalaar made it their home.
Notable locations[edit | edit source]
- The Great Western Wood, home to reclusive elves
- Mount Keralia
- Keral Keep, a monastery founded by followers of Jaya Ballard
- Zinara, the city ruled by the Order of Heliud.
Planeswalker visitors[edit | edit source]
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Purifying Fire
- Magic Creative Team (July 9, 2015). "The Worlds of Magic Origins". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Doug Beyer (August 5, 2015). "Offers to the Fire". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
References[edit | edit source]