Rabiah will likely never be revisited.
The Rabiah Scale is a ranking of the likelihood that a given plane will be revisited as the setting of a future Standard-legal set. Planes are ranked from 1 (very likely) to 10 (very unlikely).
The Rabiah Scale is analogous to the Storm Scale for mechanics. The Storm Scale is named for the storm mechanic, which has proven so developmentally problematic that it will almost certainly never be reprinted in a Standard-legal set. In the same way, the Rabiah Scale is named for the plane of Rabiah, which will almost certainly never be revisited because it is not Wizards of the Coast's intellectual property.
Though it is published by Mark Rosewater, it is only a reflection of his opinion and generalities about the plane. It does not account for any actual future plans, or the opinions of other R&D members.
- ↑ Mark Rosewater. (November 26, 2016.) "What /would/ be a 10 on the hypothetical plane equivalent of the Storm Scale? Ulgrotha? Rabiah?", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- ↑ Mark Rosewater. (November 26, 2016.) "So, the plane storm scale would be the Rabiah Scale, right?", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- ↑ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v Mark Rosewater. (November 29, 2016.) "The Rabiah Scale", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- ↑ Mark Rosewater. (May 19, 2018.) "Given the response to Dominaria is it fair to say a Dominaria is a 1 on the Rabiah scale now?", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- ↑ Mark Rosewater. (November 29, 2016.) "If Serra's Realm is a 9 because of the possibility of flashbacks, is old Phyrexia a 9 as well?", Blogatog, Tumblr.