From MTG Wiki
The paruns were the original founders of the ten Ravnican guilds and as such the ones who signed the Guildpact. After ten millenia very few still existed and even fewer were still in charge of their respective guilds.
List of Paruns[edit | edit source]
- Azorius Senate: Azor I
- Boros Legion: Razia
- Cult of Rakdos: Rakdos
- The Golgari Swarm: Svogthir
- The Gruul Clans: Cisarzim, Lord of Chaos
- House Dimir: Szadek
- The Izzet League: Niv-Mizzet
- The Orzhov Syndicate: Unknown
- Selesnya Conclave: Mat'Selesnya (a group of dryads gave their life to empower the Guildpact and merged into her)
- Simic Combine: Simic, first name unknown
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The entire Ghost Council of Orzhova, a.k.a. the Obzedat, signed the contract but it is unknown which specific members signed and if any of them are still in the current council.
- No official Parun was given for the Simic, but Cory Herndon, the author of the Ravnica Cycle planned it to be a vedalken biomancer named Simic. He also says that due to the way the Simic work, parts of the Parun may still be alive at the time of the books.
- This is corroborated by Brady Dommermuth, who established that Simic was his surname, but not his familiar name