Description[edit | edit source]
Oneah once was one of the most enlightened societies. Though famous for their martial arts, the Oneahns viewed the ownership of a bladed weapon as strictly taboo. The whole country was destroyed by hordes of goblins from the Red Mountains. To the knowledge of woman named Ayesh ni hata Kan, only she survived from the whole nation.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Oneah contained seven main cities, called the Cities of the Sun (only six are known):
- Oneah City. The capital. A beautiful city.
- The Roof of Lights. The main temple.
Legacy[edit | edit source]
There is evidence of Oneah being active during Phyrexian Invasion, so either it never completely fell, or was recreated soon after the war with goblins ended. Onean scholars, clerics and soldiers are noted for their wisdom, and often quoted.
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Oneans, quoted or referred to:
- Breath of Life (Seventh Edition)
- Cinderwall (Eighth Edition)
- Crossbow Infantry (Eighth Edition)
- Fleeting Image (Seventh Edition)
- Lesser Gargadon (Eighth Edition)
- Mass of Ghouls (Tenth Edition)
- Merfolk of the Pearl Trident (Seventh Edition)
- Phyrexian Hulk (Seventh Edition)
- Rolling Stones (Seventh Edition)
- Shield Wall (Seventh Edition)
- Starlight (Seventh Edition)
- Truce (Fifth Edition)
- Tundra Wolves (Eighth Edition)
- Wall of Spears (Seventh Edition)