In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|Status||Inactive: Return to Ravnica to Zendikar Rising|
On June 22, 2020, Wizards of the Coast cut ties with Noah after the artist confirmed the allegations and revelations that he had engaged in inappropriate sexual conduct with members of the Magic and artist community. Wizards stated they would no longer commission artwork from him and would remove reprints of his work from their products.
Some notable illustrations[edit | edit source]
- Anger of the Gods
- Approach of the Second Sun
- Cascading Cataracts (Amonkhet)
- Giant Growth (Return to Ravnica)
- Needleverge Pathway (Zendikar Rising, #288) — Only in paper: replaced by Alayna Danner for digital printings.
- Temple of Mystery (Theros)
References[edit | edit source]
- Monty Ashley (January 24, 2013). "Noah Bradley's Notebook". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Nicholas Wolfram (June 6, 2017). "The Artists of Magic: Noah Bradley". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Corbin Hosler (December 10, 2016), "The Man Behind the Art", magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Noah Bradley (June 21, 2020). "A long overdue acknowledgement & apology". Twitter.
- Wizards of the Coast (June 22, 2020). "Statement Regarding Noah Bradley". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.