|Part of||Terisian Isles|
|Formerly part of||Terisiare|
New Argive's chief nation is the eponymous nation of New Argive. New Argive was devastated during the second phase of the Phyrexian Invasion, but seems to have recovered. However, recently the island has been infiltrated by Cabal agents.
- The Balduvian Steppes in the north
- Karplusan Mountains
- Lake Darien, named for King Darien
- The Adarkar Wastes
- A Yavimayan colony, connected to Yavimaya by way of a Magnigoth Mangal.
- The Kher Ridges
- Kher Keep
- Argivia, the capital. Build on the former site of Penregon.
- The Isles of Argive, an island chain northeast of the mainland.
Notes and references
- Martha Wells (March 21, 2018). "Return to Dominaria, Episode 1". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Ethan Fleischer (April 20, 2018). "Dominarian Cartography". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- First named in Duelist Supplement 1994: A History of Antiquities.
- First named in the The Brothers' War novel
- First named in the Song of Time novel.
- First named in Phyrexian Creations (The Myths of Magic anthology)
- First named in Versipellis (The Colors of Magic anthology)
- First named in the Battlemage video game
- First named in The Fog (The Dragons of Magic anthology)
- Wizards of the Coast (April 23, 2018). "A host of angels, an avatar, and a battle-worn expert.". The Official Magic: The Gathering Tumblr. Tumblr.