The Mythic Qualifier Weekend (MQW) is a regular tournament on MTG Arena that enables players to qualify for a Mythic Championship. Only the top sixteen Challengers will ultimately qualify.
Qualification may be accomplished by the following steps:
- Reaching the top 1,000 in Mythic Ranking in Constructed or Limited during a qualifying month.
- Players who reach the top 1,000 in Mythic Ranking will receive a token to qualify for an MQW. If players reach that level in both Constructed and Limited, they only receive one token.
- Competing in Stage 1 on Saturday. Everyone who reaches the maximum number of wins will advance to Sunday's Stage 2.
- At least 128 Challengers will qualify for Stage 2 on Sunday. If too few players reach the maximum number of wins, additional challengers will advance to Stage 2 based on how well they did in the event.
- On Sunday, everyone who advanced will compete in a Swiss-paired tournament. The Top 16 players from that tournament will qualify for the Mythic Championship.