Munda is a Kor from Zendikar, known as "The Spider" for his skill with ropes for trapping and immobilizing enemies. Munda was appointed by Gideon Jura as a squad leader of the Zendikari allied forces.
Battle for Zendikar[edit | edit source]
While the allied forces camped at Sky Rock Munda was chasing after the runaway goblin Pili. During the chase he encountered Nissa Revane and helped her defeating at least three dozen of small Eldrazi. He found Pili and an army of other goblins, which he persuaded to join the allied forces at Sky Rock.
Munda coordinated the Kor, which salvaged and arranged the Aligned Hedron Network with ropes in order to trap Ulamog. When Ob Nixilis released Ulamog and woke Kozilek, the Planeswalkers dedicated to stopping the Eldrazi were either defeated or went missing, and Munda rallies to general Tazri. 
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Quoted or referred to:
- Breaker of Armies
- Desolation Twin
- Mighty Leap (Oath of the Gatewatch)
- Munda's Vanguard
- Grasp of Darkness
References[edit | edit source]
- Kimberly J. Kreines. (September 23, 2015.) “Nissa's Quest”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- James Wyatt. (October 28, 2015.) “The Liberation of Sea Gate”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Kimberly J. Kreines. (November 18, 2015.) “Hedron Alignment”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Ken Troop. (January 13, 2016.) “The Blight We Were Born For”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.