Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest
The game, based on the original Puzzle Quest combines role-playing with strategy and puzzle elements. It uses a competitive Bejeweled-style playfield to simulate combat and other activities common to role-playing games.
Players engage in pitched conflicts with rival planeswalkers and monsters through match-3 puzzle battles, earning levels and amassing a collection of powerful creatures, spells and artifacts along the way. The cards you play are triggered by the matches you make. Once you have enough, the cards in your hand will play automatically — but you'll be able to decide their order manually.
D3 Go! is a worldwide publisher of original and licensed interactive entertainment video games. D3 Go! is a brand of D3Publisher of America Inc. and is located in Los Angeles, CA.
- August 2016: Update v1.6.5 introduced a Kaladesh themed PVP Event (planeswalker vs. planeswalker) titled "Saheeli Rai’s Challenge".
- December 2016: The Kaladesh Card Set is introduced with "Dovin Baan's Challenge" 
- May 2017: Amonkhet update.
- July 2017: Hour of Devastation update.
- August 2017: Hibernum, the developer, announced the closure of their studio.
- Otober 2017. Oktagon Games hired as the new development team. In addition, Steve Fawkner, the original creator of Puzzle Quest, takes a Senior Designer consultant role with Oktagon Games to assist on the title.
- February 2018: Ixalan update.
- May, 2018:Dominaria update.
- July 2018: Core Set 2019 update.
- November 2018: Guilds of Ravnica update, featuring a new graveyard display.
- June 2019: War of the Spark update; introduction of vanguards.
- October 2019: Core Set 2020 update.
- November 2019: Throne of Eldraine update.
- December 2019: Introduction of Quests.
- February 2020: Theros Beyond Death update.
- July 2020: Core Set 2021 update.
- Wizards of the Coast (August 26, 2015). "Announcing Magic: The Gathering—Puzzle Quest". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Press release
- Michael (August 30, 2016) "A new Kaladesh themed PvP Event fot MtG: Puzzle Quest". D3go.com
- Michael (December 8, 2016) "A new Kaladesh themed PvP Event fot MtG: Puzzle Quest". D3go.com
- Tasos Lazarides (May 05, 2017). "'Amonkhet' Expansion Comes to 'Magic The Gathering: Puzzle Quest", toucharcade.com
- Tasos Lazarides (July 25, 2017). "'Hour of Devastation' Is Live in 'Magic the Gathering: Puzzle Quest'", toucharcade.com
- Hibernum Studio Closure
- Magic: Puzzle Quest's New Development Team: Oktagon Games
- 2.4 RELEASE NOTES
- Puzzle Quest fans, the Dominaria update for Magic: Puzzle Quest launches today!
- The Core Set 2019 update to Magic Puzzle Quest from @D3GoGames is live today!
- GUILDS OF RAVNICA UPDATE – NEW FEATURES
- Brigby (June 13, 2019). "3.5 Release Notes *Updated (7/8/19)". D3go.com.
- LakeStone (September 27, 2019). "3.8 Release Notes *Updated (10/2/19)". D3go.com.
- Brigby (November 20, 2019). "3.9 Release Notes *Updated (11/26/19)". D3go.com.
- Brigby (December, 2019). "New Features: Quests (12-02-2019)". D3go.com.
- Brigby (February 14, 2020). "4.0 Release Notes *Update (02/10/20)". D3go.com.
- Brigby (July 21, 2020). "Release Notes 4.4". D3go.com.
- D3 Go! Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest
- Jim Squires (November 19, 2015) Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest is Actually Pretty Great. Gamezebo.com
- Magic: Puzzle Quest Android Gameplay (HD)
- Hipsters of the Coast (October 2, 2017). Magic: the Gathering Puzzle Quest review