MTG Wiki:Administrators' noticeboard/Archive2
User images[edit source]
I'm thinking we need to start putting category tags on user images like we have on product images (Category:Product image). Thoughts? --GeoMike 16:15, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, probably a good idea. MM (talk!) 07:37, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
Deck thoughts[edit source]
Within deck card tags, all decks should have the card types listed. I used to find decks without any card types and just seeing that would irritate me, hopefully we don't have any of those around anymore.
I have an idea for a standard when it comes to card types within deck listings.
- Lands - This is the first thing I want to see when I see a deck list. It tells me right away the color of the deck.
- Planeswalkers - The latest cards type should next be listed, this tells me right away I better check to see if I have this all important card to play this deck.
- Creatures - This tells me the creature aggressiveness (if there is such a phrase) of the deck, how many creatures shows how aggresive it is.
- Artifacts - The rest of the card types come alphabetically.
- Sideboard - Last, but certainly not least
What do others think? --GeoMike 16:51, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- It makes sense and it's not a big change from the current policy, so no complaints here. Oracle of Truth 17:54, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Clean up requests[edit source]
- related pages
Magic theory, in general. MM (talk!) 09:06, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think this could be retired, as well as the general Magic theory thing - at least, for now. MM (talk!) 14:04, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
Re: My activity[edit source]
Apropos my absence, I do sincerely apologise. I sort of have my life to work out; I'm still young, pretty silly and not that wise. The year's been quite a blur, and while I announced my MTGS Wiki & MTGS suicide, I was still here from time to time, or quite regularly, and now that I didn't/haven't, I'm very much inactive. Perhaps I'm actually keeping with the announcement, or perhaps right now, I sort of have funny things to fix, work out, and ... you know.
In summary, things are going quite well for me - aside from study... :P It's sorta like, "hai guiz, I've been chosen and proposed to", or something of that nature. :/ Ahem... so yes, that's sorta like my pretext for my absence and inactivity. :|
Just saying. ... and I probably would like some understanding, if it isn't too much. :s
By the way, merry Christmas, and I like what whoever it was who did it has done with the main page, with the Google image that I uploaded last year ... or two years ago(?). :P MM (talk!) 14:04, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
- We all have a life outside of the wiki and shouldn't really ask permission/forgiveness for being absent. Life happens, and it's supposed to. I remembered the Christmas image from last year so reactivated it on the main page for this year :) --GeoMike 22:59, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
- I am the
Blinking Spirito.O :P - the thing is, my blipping in and out is a little bit annoying. But, much thanks for your understanding, Mike. :) I'll try to do more. MM (talk!) 14:37, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
- I am the
Fallen Empires page has fallen off[edit source]
I was just looking through the expansion pages and the Fallen Empires link seems to take me to a white page; not a blank wiki article and completely blank page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
- I couldn't see it too; that is, until I logged in. When I sign in, whoever you are, it works brilliantly. :) MM (talk!) 14:45, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Assassin's Blade article offline[edit source]
Just like the Fallen Empires comment above, the Assassin's Blade book information of the Legends Cycle II  leads to an empty blank page. A couple of weeks ago, this was working without any problems.
Thanks, Tom Bombadil
- It works fine for me. Try again. (Maybe temporal server problems?) --MORT (T) 15:03, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
Protection request[edit source]
Judging from the examples of MTGS Wiki:Articles for deletion/Archives and MTGS Wiki:Articles for deletion/Archives/2006, I believe MTGS Wiki:Articles for deletion/Archives/2007is supposes to be protected Vantar 04:14, 31 May 2010 (UTC)