In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Khans of Tarkir/Card comparisons
Strictly better[edit | edit source]
- Alpine Grizzly is strictly better than Elvish Ranger.
- Brave the Sands is strictly better than Serra's Blessing.
- Despise is strictly better than Ostracize.
- Icefeather Aven is strictly better than Gaea's Skyfolk.
- Mystic of the Hidden Way is strictly better than Covert Operative.
- Roar of Challenge is strictly better than Alluring Scent and Taunting Challenge.
- Rotting Mastodon is strictly better than Catacomb Slug.
- Ruthless Ripper is strictly better than Typhoid Rats and Pharika's Chosen.
- Tormenting Voice is strictly better than Wild Guess.
- Tusked Colossodon is strictly better than Craw Wurm.
Strictly worse[edit | edit source]
- Awaken the Bear is strictly worse than Predator's Strike.
- Debilitating Injury is strictly worse than Dead Weight (but strictly better than Enfeeblement).
- Siegecraft is strictly worse than Improvised Armor.
- Suspension Field is strictly worse than Journey to Nowhere.
- Tusked Colossodon is strictly worse than Ancient Silverback, Hydra Broodmaster, Hydra Omnivore, Nessian Wilds Ravager, Primeval Titan, Rampaging Baloths, Root Elemental, Soul of the Harvest, Soul of Zendikar, Vorstclaw and Vulpine Goliath.
- Waterwhirl is strictly worse than Quicksilver Geyser, except for cases in which lands are also creatures.
- Treasure Cruise is strictly worse than Ancestral Recall.