Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Jenna Helland (1975) is a writer and a Magic creative designer for Wizards of the Coast. She started working for the company in 2007. Her works include "The Cloudbreaker" in The Shadowmoor Anthology, The Planeswalker's Guide to Alara (with Doug Beyer), Path of the Planeswalker (with Brady Dommermuth and Doug Beyer) and Godsend. In 2014, Jenna became the manager of the Creative team of R&D.
Contribution to Magic sets[edit | edit source]
- Morningtide (names/flavor team)
- Eventide (Flavor Deputy)
- Shards of Alara (world-building)
- Innistrad block (world building & story, concept lead)
- Innistrad (design)
- Dark Ascension (design)
- Return to Ravnica block (world building, story, creative text coordinator)
- Commander 2013 (concept lead)
- Theros block (world building & story, concept lead)
- Theros (design)
- Magic 2015 (design)
References[edit | edit source]
- Magic Arcana (March 05, 2008). "Magic Dossier: Jenna Helland". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Jenna Helland (June 3, 2015). "Magic Origins: A New Era". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Shawn Main (May 20, 2014). "Conspiring a Conspiracy". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.