History[edit | edit source]
Isperia was devoted to her guild's belief that law is the ultimate bulwark against chaos. As guildmaster she served as the supreme judge, taking advantage of her encyclopedic knowledge of Ravnica's labyrinthine legal system. If an event turned violent, Isperia refrained from using lethal force if possible, preferring to subdue a wrongdoer so that the legal system could mete out justice.
In-game references[edit | edit source]
Quoted or referred to:
- Azorius Charm (Return to Ravnica)
- Azorius Guildgate
- Giant Growth (Return to Ravnica)
- Horncaller's Chant
- Isperia's Skywatch
- Skyscribing (Commander 2013)
- Sphinx of the Chimes
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the Dissension novel she was named Hesperia
References[edit | edit source]
- Monty Ashley (October 29, 2012). "Isperia Then and Now". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Wizards of the Coast (August 20, 2012). "Azorius Senate". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- James Wyatt (January 2019). "The Art of Magic: The Gathering - Ravnica". Wizards of the Coast
- James Wyatt and Jeremy Crawford (November 2018). "D&D Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica", Wizards of the Coast.
- Depicted in Assassin's Trophy