From MTG Wiki
|Introduced:||Born of the Gods|
|Last Used:||Journey into Nyx|
|Typical Text:||Inspired — Whenever this card becomes untapped, …|
|Statistics:|| 19 cards
|Gatherer search for "Inspired"|
Creatures with inspired abilities represent the divine inspiration that comes from the world of dreams. A creature's inspired ability triggers every time the creature becomes untapped. 
Rulings[edit | edit source]
- Inspired abilities trigger no matter how the creature becomes untapped: by the turn-based action at the beginning of the untap step or by a spell or ability.
- If an inspired ability triggers during your untap step, the ability will be put on the stack at the beginning of your upkeep. If the ability creates one or more token creatures, those creatures won’t be able to attack that turn (unless they gain haste).
- Inspired abilities don’t trigger when the creature enters the battlefield.
- If the inspired ability includes an optional cost, you decide whether to pay that cost as the ability resolves. You can do this even if the creature leaves the battlefield in response to the ability.
Example[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Born of the Gods does have a Inspired cycle with five uncommon creatures with the inspired mechanic, creating enchantment creature tokens for C when untapping. — God-Favored General, Aerie Worshippers, Forlorn Pseudamma, Satyr Nyx-Smith and Pheres-Band Raiders.