|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
2.7% 89.2% 8.1%as of Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
Imps are found on many different planes:
- Dominaria (Norritt)
- Rath (Pit Imp)
- Phyrexia (Skirges; New Phyrexia sees their return with Vault Skirge)
- Shadowmoor (Blistering Dieflyn)
- Mirrodin (Flesh-Eater Imp)
- Ravnica (Stinkweed Imp) 
- Zendikar (Cadaver Imp)
- Tarkir (Reckless Imp)
- Chimney Imp — This imp is known for its relatively high mana cost compared to its abilities and power/toughness ratio.
- Putrid Imp — This imp has seen a lot of play in madness decks.
- Teferi's Imp is the only blue Imp
- Fire Imp, Blistering Dieflyn and Chaos Imps are currently the only red Imps.
- Deepcavern Imp is the only Imp with a class.
- Vault Skirge is the only Artifact Imp.