Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
|This article documents an upcoming release.|
|Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths|
|Design||Mark Rosewater (lead)|
|Release date||April 24, 2020|
|Magic: The Gathering chronology|
Set details[edit | edit source]
Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths is noted to be about "building your own monsters" and will feature a new mechanic to represent this. The set is mostly designed bottom-up, but there are also some top-down individual card designs.
Marketing[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Preconstructed decks[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Magic Announcement Stream (Video). Magic: the Gathering. YouTube (September 4, 2019).
- Wizards Europe (October 11, 2019). "We're happy to announce the release dates for two upcoming sets in 2020!". Twitter.
- Mark Rosewater (September 04, 2019). "I missed the announcement of the sets for next year.". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (September 04, 2019). "Can I get a maybe on Host/Augment being in Ikoria?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (October 12, 2019). "Is Ikoria more of a top-down world or a bottom-up one?.". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Caranthir (September 10, 2019). "Are Planeswalker Decks being discontinued? (Comment #11)". MTG Salvation.