|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
Description[edit | edit source]
The first creature to bear the type was Bonded Fetch in Future Sight, though the Sneaky Homunculus from Nemesis and the Hazy Homunculus from Prophecy were later issued errata to become an Homunculus in addition to its Illusion type.
Esper[edit | edit source]
Esper, one of the five Shards of Alara is inhabited by artificial blue-skinned homunculi. The mages of Esper measure their wealth and status by the number of these artifact creatures in their retinues (Court Homunculus).
Innistrad[edit | edit source]
Kylem[edit | edit source]
The sentient homunculi of Kylem are the caretakers of Valor's Reach. Their most visible role is on the field acting as penalty mages; no foul escapes their watch. Due to their lack of mouths, they use sign language to communicate.
Ravnica[edit | edit source]
Tokens[edit | edit source]
|Homunculus||Blue||Artifact Creature — Homunculus||0/1|
|Blue||Creature — Homunculus||2/2|
|Homunculus||Colorless||Creature — Homunculus||2/2|
Notable Homunculi[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Bonnie Bruenderman (June 11, 2014). "My name is NOT…". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (March 17, 2009). "Sketches: Court Homunculus". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Alison Luhrs (June 6, 2018). "The World of Battlebond". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- James Wyatt (January 2019). "The Art of Magic: The Gathering - Ravnica". Wizards of the Coast
- Magic Arcana (October 02, 2008). "Tokens in Action!". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.