Heroes of Dominaria
|This article documents an upcoming release.|
Heroes of Dominaria is an original Magic: the Gathering board game published by WizKids and Wizards of the Coast. It will be released in November 2018. A premium version, containing four painted miniatures will also become available.
Description[edit | edit source]
The game pulls from the original trading card lore. Players will play as Planeswalkers (Jhoira, Karn, Teferi, or Chandra), exploring the landscape of Dominaria. As the player explores the ancient lands they create leylines to more mana. Using the mana, they power abilities and recruit heroes to aid in quests. They rediscover lost artifacts, and confront the sinister Cabal in order to gain the resources needed to save the multiverse before rival heroes do.
The game is recommended for two to four players ages fourteen and up with a play time of 60–90 minutes.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Game board 
- 4 Player mats (containing 80% of the rules)
- 50 card Dominaria deck (spells)
- 45 card Quest deck (Quest cards)
- 16 Hero tokens
- 24 Site tokens
- 32 Leyline tokens
- 150 Mana tokens
- 1 Turn tracker Token
- 20 Cabal tokens
- 15 Artifact tokens
- 20 Site Mana Tokens
Premium version[edit | edit source]
- 4 painted miniatures
Featured locations[edit | edit source]
White[edit | edit source]
Blue[edit | edit source]
Black[edit | edit source]
Red[edit | edit source]
Green[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Master of Modern Twitter
- Boardgame Today (March 12, 2018). "Magic: the Gathering Heroes of Dominaria and Magic Miniatures from WizKids"
- Blake Rasmussen. (May 15, 2018.) “Try Out Heroes of Dominaria”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- WizKids Expands Licensing Partnership with Wizards of the Coast
- Board Game Geek
- Heroes of Dominaria First Look