Heroes of Dominaria
Heroes of Dominaria is an original Magic: the Gathering board game published by WizKids and Wizards of the Coast. Originally slated to be released as the annex set of Dominaria in August 2018, it wasn't released until December 3, 2018. A premium version, containing four painted miniatures also became available.
The game pulls from the original trading card lore. Players will play as Planeswalkers (Jhoira, Karn, Teferi, or Chandra), exploring the landscape of Dominaria. As the player explores the ancient lands they create leylines to more mana. Using the mana, they power abilities and recruit heroes to aid in quests. They rediscover lost artifacts, and confront the sinister Cabal in order to gain the resources needed to save the multiverse before rival heroes do.
The game is recommended for two to four players ages fourteen and up with a play time of 60–90 minutes.
- Game board 
- 4 Player mats (containing 80% of the rules)
- 50 card Dominaria deck (spells)
- 20 Card Artifact deck
- 45 card Quest deck (Quest cards)
- 16 Hero tokens
- 24 Site tokens
- 32 Leyline tokens
- 150 Mana tokens
- 20 Cabal tokens
- 15 Artifact tokens
- 20 Site Mana Tokens
- 10 Public Quest tiles
- 1 Turn tracker Token
- Two-part Organizational Tray
- 4 painted miniatures
- WizKids product page
- WPN Product Info
- Gavin Verhey (February 5, 2019). "State of Product Design 2018". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Boardgame Today (March 12, 2018). "Magic: the Gathering Heroes of Dominaria and Magic Miniatures from WizKids"
- Blake Rasmussen (May 15, 2018). "Try Out Heroes of Dominaria". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Michael Adkins (November 14, 2018), "Heroes Of Dominaria: A New Magic The Gathering Board Game From Wizkids Games". Nerdsonearth.com
- WizKids Expands Licensing Partnership with Wizards of the Coast
- Board Game Geek
- Heroes of Dominaria First Look
- Ethan Fleischer on Twitter