Greensleeves was an archdruid during Modern Times on Aerona. During her youth she was a mad girl, before she left Whispering Woods influencing her mind. She was unable to speak, but communicated in animal sounds to communicate simple emotions-fear, hunger, interest etc. She was taught by the archdruid Chaney, and absorbed her lifeforce to become an archdruid herself. She briefly became a planeswalker, but she burned her spark out in a powerful spell healing the Island of Lat-Nam suffering since it was devastated and poisoned by the Brothers' forces.
Greensleeves has a brother named Gull and a lover named Kwam.
Depicted and referred to in:
Cards associated with Greensleeves[edit | edit source]
- White mana: Disenchant, Wall of Light, Wall of Swords
- Blue mana: Air Elemental, Counterspell, Invisibility, Juxtapose, Teleport, Unsummon
- Black mana: Nightmare, Quagmire, The Abyss
- Red mana: Ball Lightning, Chain Lightning, Earthquake, Fireball, Lightning Bolt, Wall of Earth, Wall of Fire, Wall of Stone
- Green mana: Aisling Leprechaun, Camouflage, Craw Wurm, Durkwood Boars, Elvish Archers, Fire Sprites, Force of Nature, Fungusaur, Giant Badger, Grizzly Bears, Hurricane, Killer Bees, Living Artifact, Regeneration, Reincarnation, Rust, Shanodin Dryads, Timber Wolves, Tranquility, Tsunami, Wall of Ice, Wall of Wood, Wall of Brambles, Wanderlust, Wolverine Pack
- Artifacts: Clockwork Beast, Jade Statue, Nova Pentacle, Yotian Soldier