We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Frog is a creature type used for cards that depict tailless, stout-bodied amphibians, including the smooth, moist-skinned frog species that live in a damp or semiaquatic habitat and the warty, drier-skinned toad species that are mostly terrestrial as adults. They appear in blue, black and green. The first creature to bear the type was Whiptongue Frog in Exodus, though Chub Toad from Ice Age was issued errata to become a frog as well.
Dominaria[edit | edit source]
Ravnica[edit | edit source]
Frog tokens[edit | edit source]
|Frog Lizard||Green||Creature — Frog Lizard||3/3|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Frog in a Blender was a Standard deck popular after the release of Torment.
- Frogmite is an Artifact Frog.
- Polymorphist's Jest and Turn to Frog turn creatures into 1/1 blue Frogs until end of turn. 
- The Omnibian (the result of Simic experimentation) turns creatures into 3/3 Frogs until end of turn. 
References[edit | edit source]
- Monty Ashley. (February 20, 2013.) “Watching the Hybridization”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Bonnie Bruenderman. (July 24, 2014.) “Toadally Flavorful”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana. (April 24, 2006.) “Sketches: Omnibian”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.