We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Birthplace||New Prahv, Ravnica|
|Sources||see external links|
Fblthp serves the Azorius Senate, working in the Magister's Gardens. He was mostly left alone to do his duties, an arrangement he was quite happy with. He would tidy up and take care of the plants, content with his lot in life. One day, Arrester Parisha took him on a mission to capture the Rakdos criminal Vadax Gor, whose taste in victims had become more specialised and deviant. As part of the operation to apprehend the cultist, Fblthp was used as a lure. When Vadax quite literally took the bait, Parisha sprang into action and saved the put-upon homunculus.
For his participation and the mission's success, Fblthp was awarded with the possibility of his descendants petitioning the senate to create a tablet to register Fblthp's exploits upon his death.
Possibly depicted on:
- Fblthp lives on Ravnica. While the Conspiracy version of Provoke doesn't have a designated plane, the homunculus shown is confirmed to not be Fblthp. 
- Mark Rosewater. (March 02, 2017.) "How do you pronounce Fblthp, as in Fblthp from Totally Lost?", Blogatog, Tumblr.
- Bonnie Bruenderman. (June 11, 2014.) “My name is NOT…”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Matt Tabak. (Februari 27, 2013.) “Fblthp”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Bruce Richard. (October 21, 2014.) “Fblthp, Harbinger of Destruction”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.