Duel Decks: Elves vs. Inventors
|Duel Decks: Elves vs. Inventors|
|Symbol description||Bow and arrow / cog|
Adam Prosak (lead)|
|Development||Same as design|
|Release date||April 6, 2018|
or ability words
(in two 60-card theme decks)
(for Duel Decks U)
|Magic: The Gathering chronology|
Description[edit | edit source]
Elves vs. Inventors features a war of ideology between the mighty Elves, preservers of nature, and inventors, proponents of artifice. The Elves are fronted by Ezuri, Renegade Leader, and the Inventors deck features Goblin Welder. The two premium cards, along with Elvish Archdruid and Thopter Assembly feature new artwork. Due to a quirk of product scheduling, Duel Decks: Elves vs. Inventors features the template and card face changes that are officially introduced with the later release Dominaria.
Decklists[edit | edit source]
Elves[edit | edit source]
The tokens are:
- 1/1 Elf Warrior for Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen
- 1/1 Myr (4x) for Myr Battlesphere and Myr Sire (played with the other deck)
Inventors[edit | edit source]
1 Myr Sire
The tokens are:
- 1/1 Thopter with Flying (5x) for Foundry of the Consuls, Ghirapur Gearcrafter, Pia and Kiran Nalaar, Maverick Thopterist, Thopter Assembly and Whirler Rogue.
References[edit | edit source]
- Product information
- Blake Rasmussen. (December 18, 2017.) “Challenger Decks and the Final Duel Decks”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Card Image Gallery. (March 21, 2018.) “Duel Decks: Elves vs. Inventors”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast. Including decklists.
- Blake Rasmussen. (February 6, 2018.) “Duel Decks: Elves vs. Inventors' Packaging and Previews”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Aaron Forsythe. (March 21, 2018.) “Dominaria Frame, Template and Rules Changes”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.