Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Duel Decks: Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas
|Duel Decks: Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas|
|Symbol description||The axe of Ajani and the horns of Bolas.|
|Release date||September 2, 2011|
(two 60-card theme decks)
(for Duel Decks H)
|Magic: The Gathering chronology|
Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas contains two preconstructed theme decks, one centered around Ajani Vengeant and the other around Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker. Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas depicts the rivalry of two planeswalkers and has a flavor-based theme, as well as a mechanic-based theme.
Description[edit | edit source]
Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas features two cards with alternate art and holographic foil treatment; Ajani Vengeant and Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker. Furthermore, the set includes another four cards with alternate art; Behemoth Sledge, Countersquall, Deep Analysis, and Lightning Helix.
In addition to this, the Duel Deck contains a Magic "learn to play" guide, a strategy insert, and two creature tokens. The creature tokens are:
- 2/2 Griffin with flying, produced by Griffin Guide
- 1/1 Saproling, produced by Vitu-Ghazi, the City-Tree and Jade Mage
Decklists[edit | edit source]
Ajani[edit | edit source]
1 Kird Ape
Nicol Bolas[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Product info
- Monty Ashley (February 22, 2011). "Announcing Duel Decks: Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Monty Ashley (August 24, 2011). "Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas Decklists". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Monty Ashley (July 5, 2011). "Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
[edit | edit source]