In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Rulings[edit | edit source]
- Some cards have abilities that instruct you to draft them face up. These cards remain face up throughout the draft, and any abilities they have relevant to the draft function at that time. Some of these abilities allow you to turn the card face down one time for an effect.
- Other cards have abilities that instruct you to reveal them as you draft them. These abilities have additional instructions that you complete as you draft the card. After you do what the card tells you to do, it's placed face down with your other drafted cards.
- Some cards instruct you to note information as you draft them, such as a number or another card. This information is then referred to by other abilities that function during the game. This information is considered public during the draft and subsequent games.
- If a card instructs you to reveal it or draft it face up during the draft, that doesn't mean you've revealed it for another face up card you've drafted unless you declare that to be the case.
- Some cards refer to a "draft round." Most booster drafts have three draft rounds, each consisting of all players opening one booster pack and drafting all the cards in those booster packs. This term doesn't refer to games played after a draft.
- During the draft, there is no active player, priority, or stack. If two players wish to take an action at the same time during the draft, they do so in a random order.
Draft ability cards[edit | edit source]
Conspiracy[edit | edit source]
All draft ability cards from Conspiracy are colorless:
- Aether Searcher
- Agent of Acquisitions
- Canal Dredger
- Cogwork Grinder
- Cogwork Librarian
- Cogwork Spy
- Cogwork Tracker
- Deal Broker
- Lore Seeker
- Lurking Automaton
- Paliano, the High City
- Whispergear Sneak
Conspiracy: Take the Crown[edit | edit source]
- White ()
- Blue ()
- Black ()
- Red ()
- Green ()