The Carthalions were an important family in Dominarian history. They tended to walk a fine line between good and evil, had a strange kind of unluckiness, a sense of betrayal or were actually orphaned, and an innate sense of justice. Many Carthalions, beginning with Carth and including Jared, had the Mark of the Elder Druid, a crescent mark on their cheek marking them for a higher destiny.
- Son of Carth or simply Carth. a man from Corondor and founder of the line.
- Jason Carthalion. Ward to Oriel Kjeldos and the champion of Clan Emerald of Storgard.
- Jaeuhl Carthalion. A Knight of Kjeldor and Advocate of the Juniper Order.
- Adam. He held the houses of Arathoxia together as Lord of Castle Melmereth and House Scarlet in Ephren on Corondor. He married Gwendolyn Mor, who took the name Gwendolyn Carthalion.
- Jared Carthalion, his son. Knowns a the Shadowmage who battled Ravidel.
- Jenson Carthalion. A Yavimaya fugitive in Modern Times.
Nores and references[edit | edit source]