Career[edit | edit source]
Bryan started in R&D working not on Magic but on the Japanese TCG Duel Masters. Eventually a slot opened up on Magic development, and Bryan shifted over.  Bryan's biggest responsibility was being the content lead for Magic Duels (overseeing all the card content—which cards the players have access to as well as what goes into specific decks that you fight either with or against), and he was also very active in the Future Future League, the internal playtest league where R&D playtests the future to make sure they can catch potential problems.
Design[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
- Tempest Remastered
- Eternal Masters
- Eldritch Moon
- Conspiracy: Take the Crown
- Modern Masters 2017
- Amonkhet (co-lead)
- Archenemy: Nicol Bolas (lead)
- Hour of Devastation
- Commander 2017 (lead)
- Iconic Masters (lead)
References[edit | edit source]
- Mark Rosewater. (June 27, 2016.) “Over the Moon, Part 1”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Mark Rosewater. (August 15, 2016.) “It's Another Conspiracy”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Dan Burdick. (June 16, 2017.) “On the Shoulders of Giants”, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.